KISBU International Young Entrepreneurs In Cyprus Competition
Cyprus Social Sciences University (KISBU) is organizing a competition for international students within north Cyprus. The competition is KISBU International Young Entrepreneurs In Cyprus Competition. It focuses on the entrepreneurship skills and ideas of international students living within the island. This means that your entrepreneurship ideas must be organized, prepared, and present in the competition. First and second winners are promised a trip to Turkey. However, here are my concerns;
- Why a trip to Turkey, instead of supporting the winners’ ideas. How will a trip to Turkey support your ideas?
- Will you have a right agreement for your ideas? your ideas could be copied by the school or audience. You never know who is waiting to steal a good entrepreneurship idea.
- Entrepreneurship competitions reward winners with financial support afterward. Will KISBU International Young Entrepreneurs In Cyprus Competition support your ideas financially?
- What are the aims and missions of the KISBU International Young Entrepreneurs In Cyprus Competition?
- Why are international students the target of this competition?
- Is this a publicity stunt?
What I am saying is, you can have an idea that is worth a million dollar. All of a sudden, you present it in a competition that only rewards you with a trip.
Disclosure: This article is not intended to destroy the competition.