- 0.1 NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY EXPLOITING INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- 1 Was this article helpful?
NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY EXPLOITING INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Near East University Exploiting International Students by Omitting Vital Information During Orientation
During orientation, all international students are provided with important rules and regulations. However, it is reported that the university does not mention or discuss financial consequence regarding
- Late payment of fees. When students do not pay their school fees after a specified date, there is a certain percentage increase. This percentage increase is monthly and goes on continuously without mercy. Hence near east university is exploiting international students by omitting vital information.
- Regulation regarding freezing semesters. most times, African students fall into financial problems on the island. either not being able to pay their tuition fees, house rents or travel back to their countries. Students are not informed about freezing semesters. Students are expected to leave the island if they want to freeze their semester. If not, freezing semesters is not possible, when the student is on the island. i.e, if you are unable to pay your fees completely, within a specified period of time, and you have no fare to travel out of the island, you are trapped in the financial tragedy. This important information is not provided to students. Hence near east university is exploiting international students by omitting vital information.
- Health insurance. international students are not allowed free or discounted medical treatment at the government health facilities despite paying for health insurance at NEU. I am not sure if the situation is resolved.
- Bonuses. According to reports from international students in near east, students may have to make a repayment in some cases of financial misunderstanding
Near East University Exploiting International Students by Lies and Deceit Through Agents
It is no lie that all the universities in North Cyprus heavily depend on agents to attract international students. Agents lie to international students about North Cyprus and the universities. When students come here, most become disappointed and feel betrayed (info from lyrinto blog). Hence near east university exploiting international students by lies and deceit through agents.
Moreover, Collins Zuka has already prepared a petition petition
Do you think Near University is aware of this situation? have you had any similar encounter with near east university? please let us know about it on the comment section or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
make sure you like us on Facebook, follows us on Instagram and subscribe to our youtube channel.